Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Living Life To The Fullest

Being independent at such a young age was never easy. It’s probably one of the hardest things I’ve had to do, but I know that it will benefit me in the future. While my peers will just be entering the real world after college graduation, I’ll already have the experience needed to live on my own. I know how manage my finances, manage my time, and most importantly still have fun.

I think the most important thing I’ve learned about being independent is just that…depending on no one but you. I’ve learned that unless someone is truly your friend or family they may not always be there for you when you need them. Of course I know I can go to my friends or my family when I do need them, but I always do what I can on my own first and then go to them when I have no other option.

All in all, you have to make the best of what has been given to you and live life to the fullest. Although I may not have asked for the life I was given, I know that it was given to me for a reason. Maybe it was because God knew I was strong enough to handle the things he threw my way. Whatever the reason was, I don’t ever wish I could change the decisions I made. I may wish I could change some of the things that have happened to me that are out of my control, but I have lived and learned through all my mistakes.


Live, Laugh, Love




Creative Commons License
Live Laugh Love by Emily Covell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment